Orange, CA, United States
The One Team Member’s (OTM) primary objective is to drive sales and profit by providing assistance in two functions: Customer Engagement and Merchandising Efficiency. Customer Engagement: Outlet Team Members provide outstanding customer service, sell, and serve the needs of the customer in a manner that is friendly, efficient, helpful and ensures the customer feels valued. Merchandising Efficiency: Outlet Team Members are responsible for various tasks that support store operating efficiency including: pricing, merchandise handling, stock processing, stockroom organization, floor recovery. Perform other duties as assigned.
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
Selling Expectations - Customer readiness: Consistently deliver an outstanding customer experience.
• Perform the F.A.S.T. behavioral expectations of the Outlet Selling through Service model.
• Exhibit exceptional selling floor behaviors that include eye contact, confident greeting, appropriate conversation and ability to sell features, benefits and price.
• Ensure fitting room behaviors create a clean, neat, easy to shop environment, and an urgency to get the goods back to the selling floor.
• Consistently display behaviors that improve the service experience with an efficient, swift check out experience, which is friendly and genuine to include ability to promote participation in our loyalty program.
• Perform various points of sale register transactions including sales, returns, payments and the counting of cash efficiently and accurately.
• Willingly assist in selling floor recovery, to include fold, straighten and size merchandise to standard.
• Must always have an upbeat, “can do” attitude and the ability to balance multiple priorities based on the needs of the team.
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Merchandising Expectations - Merchandise processing/Operational efficiencies
• Flexibility to work schedules based on business needs.
• Support and administer receipt and dispatch of merchandise and supplies according to company standards.
• Process merchandise ensuring items are floor ready, tagged, and ticketed.
• Protect company assets, adhering to merchandise security standards and respect company equipment.
• Maximize stockroom space and maintain the highest level of organization and efficiency.
• Place new merchandise on selling floor using floor maps and visual execution standards.
• Use appropriate guidance to ensure selling floor is set to company guidelines and expectations.
• Confirm correct customer facing signing is complete.
• Complete price changes, damages/salvages, job out/RTV.
• Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized back office receiving and stockroom space.
• Must adhere to all company standards as provided in the Employee Handbook
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment
• Supports team members, understanding how teamwork plays an important role in providing a positive customer experience
• High School diploma or equivalent..
• Excellent communication skills, in person and over the phone.
• Friendly, outgoing and professional demeanor.
• Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must adhere to all company standards as provided in Employee Handbook.
• Must be able to move around the selling floor freely for the length of the shift.
• Bending, kneeling, reaching and lifting may be required.
• Ability to use register systems and other technology as required
• Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Website : http://www1.bloomingdales.com/
Bloomingdale's, a leader in department store fashion, serves customers through 40 stores in 12 states. It focuses on upscale fashion apparel and home-related goods, with an emphasis on distinctive merchandise offerings. Known worldwide for its fashion sense and merchandising savvy, Bloomingdale's helped launch the careers of many now-famous designers. Among them are Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan. New designers are being showcased today at Bloomingdale's and could well be the stars of tomorrow. Bloomingdale's is led by Chairman Michael Gould and President Tony Spring.