Portland, TN, United States
Bluecollar, Retail, Entry Level
Portland, TN - Macy's Logistics: Equipment Operator, Fri - Sun 6am - 6:30pm, Full Time','MAC13696','!*!Job Overview:
This position is responsible for operating bag line equipment in order to produce printed and functional plastic bags following quality specifications. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Setup and operate bag machine(s) and support equipment to convert HDPE film to bags
• Read and verify line orders/dockets.
• Must be able to assist in training and retraining of new employees.
• Completes daily production and Quality reports.
• Ability to read and verify work orders/dockets.
• Make minor repairs and/or adjustments to machine with minimal/no supervision
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
• No education required.
• Entry level position; no experience required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment.
• May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.','','United States-Tennessee-Portland','Distribution','Portland, TN - Macy's Logistics: Equipment Operator, Fri - Sun 6am - 6:30pm, Full Time
Website : http://www.macys.com
Macy’s, Inc. is one of the nation’s premier retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $27.7 billion. The company operates the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands with about 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico, and the macys.com and bloomingdales.com websites. The company also operates 13 Bloomingdale’s Outlet stores.